We gather two types of information on our public website – automatic tracking data and personal information. The automatic tracking data allows us to track visitor patterns and interests, while the personal information helps us provide the requested services. This information can be included your name, email address, and physical/residential/office address.
Use of Information:
In addition to these privacy measures, we are fully compliant with the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), and no personally identifiable health information as defined by HIPAA is collected or provided on our website. Rest assured that your privacy is a top priority at Health News Today.
The data we collect is utilized for various purposes, including:
- Ensuring the smooth functioning and maintenance of our Service
- You can be notified for any changes to our Services
- Enabling your participation in interactive features of our Service, if desired
- Providing customer support and care
- Improving our Service through analysis and valuable information
- Monitoring the usage of our Service
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Scoring and nurturing based on behavior, demographics, and job profile
- Conducting email marketing with segmentation based on demographics and job profile
- Optimizing LinkedIn ads and retargeting website visitors
- Enhancing advanced audience insights
Health News Today and its affiliates offer healthcare consulting services to various industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, digital health, and medical services. Our data is processed in accordance with privacy regulations.
We partner with third-party service providers to carry out various services such as postal mail and data analysis. The personal information shared with these companies is only what is necessary for the delivery of their services.